Tenergy Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin featuring a gasketed water and dust tight submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Features a molded-in hinge patent pending "trigger release" latch system comfortable snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) resistance to UV solvents corrosion fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV solvents corrosion fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Tested and Certified to UN 4H2 under US DOT Title 49 CFR 178503 packing group II for transportation of dangerous goods with component weight of up to 5.4 kg
- Exterior Dimensions: 10.68 x 9.69 x 6.82 in / 271mm x 246mm x 173mm (L x W x H)
- Interior Dimension: 8.5 x 5.75 x 3.5 in / 216mm x 146mm x 89mm (W x H x D)
- Lid Depth: 1.5 in / 38mm
- Base Depth: 5.31 in / 135mm
- Storage Temperature Range: -40øF(-40øC ) ~210øF(99øC )
- Color: Orange